Unified Process for Enterprise Solution Engineering (UPESE)
The UPESE is a comprehensive framework that is designed to adapt the UP and RUP to systems consisting of hardware, software and people.
Based on the UP/RUP lifecycle model
- 4 UP/RUP phases
- Iterations based on risk identification and analysis
Use the UP/RUP principles
- Breadth then depth
- Evolving levels of detail
- Parallel evolution of artifacts
- Ongoing integration and test
- A single process with related workflows
Extend and modify the UP/RUP workflows as necessary.
Designed to provide a comprehensive starting point for any organization with mappings to PMBOK and PRINCE2 with support for Agile, Semi-Agile, Semi-Formal and Formal process methodologies.