Companies in Sweden, whether limited liability companies or branches, have to maintain Swedish compliant bookkeeping. Even if the accounting in Sweden meets the standards for many European countries, several particularities are worth mentioning:
- Swedish accounting structure must follow the BAS database updated every year
- Invoices sent within Sweden must contain a number of indications, among which a F-Tax indication that must appear in a formalized way.
- VAT returns must be filed annually, quarterly or monthly depending on your turnover
Aurenav Business & Payroll Services offers bookkeeping services, using our accounting software updated every year to guarantee a full compliancy with Swedish laws and regulations.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Income/Expenses bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Issuance of financial statements (including balance sheet and income statements)
- Issuance of VAT reports
- VAT returns and reconciliation
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Income tax returns
- Attend inspection from Tax Office
- Attend internal and external accounting audits
For more information please visit our dedicated website